An insightful fire side chat about Salesforce security with DigitSec & Copado
Copado makes DevOps in Salesforce better with its robust platform. Integrating DigitSec into your Copado CI/CD pipeline adds automated security scanning to your DevOps process. This kind of security testing helps build a strong defense against attacks to your organization and its data. This is what it means to practice Salesforce DevSecOps.
In this session, DigitSec CEO, Waqas Nazir joined the Copado team to talk about the importance of Salesforce security, real world security incidents, what not focusing on security can cost you, and more. Highlights from the session include:
- A highlight of Copado’s new DevOps Exchange, for which Digitsec was a launch partner
- Why Salesforce customers should care about security
- Understanding the shared security model
- How small changes can result in security risks that grow over time
- How companies can be leaking data and not know it (with an example of a real-world company that was leaking data for over 6 months)
- An overview of DigitSec with a live demo to see it in action
Click here to dive deeper into the DigitSec and Copado integration.