DigitSec for Commerce Cloud
Capture Risks, Prevent Attacks, Secure Your Site
Hanna Andersson Builds Brand Security & Trust
Read the case study on how Hanna Andersson enhances the security of their Commerce Cloud development process by adding automated security testing.
Why Customers Use DigitSec
Watch: DigitSec for Commerce Cloud
What Salesforce Says...
“The DigitSec security scanner for Commerce Cloud allows merchants/customers to mitigate security vulnerability risk in their custom cartridges by surfacing these exploitable vulnerabilities in a quick and automated fashion. DigitSec's reports can show vulnerabilities that are non-compliant with regulatory standards, such as PCI, GDPR, and ISO 27001."
- Santhana Krishnasamy, Senior Director, Product Management, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce.
See How DigitSec Helps Commerce Cloud Sites With PCI-DSS Compliance
Our infographic maps out how DigitSec can assist with executing specific PCI DSS compliance requirements for Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Automated Security Solution
Closing security gaps in your Salesforce commerce site custom code
Prevent potential attacks by securing unseen & open code vulnerabilities.
Data Leakage & Misconfigurations
Identify holes & weak configuration to protect from data breaches
Mitigate extended risk introduced from external plug-ins & software
Address PCI requirement violations & satisfy compliance security needs
Of enterprises have contended with a cloud security breach in the last 18 months
Vulnerabilities identified across
Number of DigitSec scans you can run
at no extra cost
Reduce Risk & Enhance Compliance
- Commerce Cloud sites are open to threats and frequently under attack.
- Customized development introduces a multitude of security vulnerabilities.
- Salesforce Shared Responsibility Model requires you to independently manage the security risks of your sites and data.
- Identifies security vulnerabilities in your code before, during, and after deployment.
- Satisfies the security and compliance needs for PCI DSS to protect your customers, cardholder data and PII
- Reporting shows you which vulnerabilities are causing non-compliance and provides precise remediation guidelines.